Saturday 12 January 2013

Unique Business Cards

For this brief we were given the task of designing and producing business cards that related to our personality.

I chose to construct a cigarette pack but holding 20 or 10 individual business cards, each card would include an example of 1 of my works on the front while on the back would be my details.
This card holder would enable myself to take my cards with me and when it comes to handing out I could either offer a single card of the entire pack. I don't believe you have to be a smoker to appreciate the novelty behind this gesture idea.

I am a huge fan of vintage art work such as Art Deco and for my cigarette-like holder I wanted to adapt my own design to it but with some relation to a recognisable cigarette brand.


I chose to go with Lucky Strike as it dates back to 1871, introduced by a man named R.A. Patterson and is internationally recognisable brand design. I replaced all the cigarette related information/detail with my own adaptations such as graphic designer quotes, my own slogans. I redesigned the lucky Strike with my own logo but using the same colours so that it would share a similar relation.


                     











No comments:

Post a Comment